Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Infocomm Studies lesson-1
Its Very interesting but i have a lot of technical problems at home for example I cant enter the webnewmedia.ning.com because of some error.After that dreadful day,i cant create a account as the age limit is 13 and i must put 1996 instead of 1997.By the time my teacher told me, i forgotten most of the lesson.but still i am interested in computer although i do not know much about it.:)I were also introduced to web 2.0 technologies and using one of its tools - blog, to create an IS Blog,which is this :) I understand the basics of the internet its brief history , web publishing & FTP, and other web terminology. Its very interesting as I learn a lot of new things in 1 lesson.I hope its the same for the rest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment